Charming, Chic & Charismatic
Freehold, boutique-size, Peranakan’s charm
Across the seaside neighbourhood, NYON’s contemporary and time-honouring silhouette rises. With a foundation deeply rooted in its heritage, NYON offers a stunning modern take, with human-centric features and upscale comforts. From the romance of its public spaces, to the thoughtful design of every apartment, the NYON mark of originality can be readily seen and felt.
- Located at 12 Amber Road, Nyon is a luxurious 18-storey freehold residential development sits around the corner from East Coast Road. Additionally, it is located in one of the Peranakan culture’s most prominent enclaves. Drawing from the Peranakan’s inspiration, “Nyon” is a word play of ‘nyonya’. The name symbolises the respect and affection for Peranakan women of prominent social standing.
- Consequently, developer Aurum had purchased the Nyon land of 22,800 square feet for an estimated price between $56.6 million and $61 million. Nonetheless, the purchased price for this plot of land would translate to about $1,199 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr) to $1,268 psf ppr. Similarly, Nyon’s site stands out as one of the last remaining undeveloped plots along the stretch of Amber Road. Interestingly, the amber road location is well known for its high-rise apartments and seaside living.
- Moreover, schools, shopping, recreational options and healthcare facilities are all within the Nyon’s vicinity. Also, residents will also enjoy seamless connectivity with the upcoming Tanjong Katong MRT station on the Thomson-East Coast Line, taking just minutes to get to Orchard Road.
- Furthermore, most units at Nyon will entail a stunning expansive sea view as these units are fronting the East Coast Park. This exclusive freehold residence boasts 92 luxurious smart home apartments that is a true inspiration of treasured memories and craft from the Peranakan legacy.
- NYON offers excellent accessibility to numerous amenities around Amber and East Coast Road. Be at the centre of activities with shopping malls, eateries and the business hubs. Just a few minutes drive away from Marina Bay and Orchard Road via PIE, ECP, MCE and a 2-minute walk to the future Tanjong Katong MRT Station.
Why should you invest in the Nyon at 12 Amber Road?
− 750 m from upcoming Tanjong Katong MRT (completion by 2023)
− 1 km from the East Coast Park
- Expansive sea views fronting the East Coast Park
- Prominent enclaves of the Peranakan’s culture
- Less than 1 km from Tanjong Katong Primary School
- Less than 2 km from CHIJ (Katong) Primary, Haig Girls’ School, Kong Hwa School and Tao Nan School, which are popular primary schools.
- 9-11 minutes drive from Changi Airport, Central Business district, Marina Bay Sands
- 5-minute drive to Parkway Parade, Marine Parade Centre and Katong Village
Incorporated in 1982, Aurum Land is an award-winning boutique property developer. The company champions functionality and form in its designs to bring to life exclusive and beautiful living spaces. Moreover, the team at Aurum arises from a group of passionate industry professionals who bring with them extensive development expertise, design excellence and technical skills.